Sunday, August 21, 2005

[Kaede] Freaked Out

Ah crap, why everything in my life sucks?

First of all, I found myself hanging with a bunch of people on top of a acid pit, and I can't remember why I'm there, nor anything before that. Luckily we managed to get our butts safely out of that creepy place (strange, I felt comfortable in the liquid acid. I still wonder why).

Then after we got teleported to some town (familiar...), and I went out with a couple of them adventurers, to scout out some information about the horde of Orcs that's attacking that town. Then we got lost in a forest and got kidnapped by a mysterious organization. Thanks to Lady Luck, I wasn't hit by any of those arrows in the ambush. (but my friends weren't that lucky...)

Then here comes the twist - I was informed that I'm not normal. The orcish assault and all those stupid information - they are all just a set up. Those people fed me with crap which I still find it hard to believe. Something about I'm supposingly a beast from another plain who didn't believe in some stupid racial war, and ended up getting killed and reincarnated as human in this plain, which as a result opened up a rift or portal or something that enables access to the other beasts into this plane. And everytime I tried to think about this issue, it gave me the headaches.

Next thing I knew, after some time (lost count of it though) me and the others who were brought in as well, were assigned to infiltrate a REAL Orcish base now, to rescue some idiot who got himself into serious trouble. The whole thing was - let's put it this way - a TOTAL DISASTER. My whole team was screwed up, and none of us got out unscratched. One of my teammates even turned into some sort of flying demonic beast (NO idea how she became like that), adding another puzzle into my mind. Perhaps I'm really something like that ?

I don't know. I hope that someday I'll find the answer to this. Sigh...

1 Comments:

Blogger DWolve said...

Patience little grasshopper... Live and learn... For the truth is but a mile away.

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home