Friday, September 09, 2005

[Asura] Totally Pissed

It was most unfortunate that I'm stuck with a bunch of hooligans. And espacially when I have some 'dominant' males acting as my allies. Bah.

First, I was SLAPPED and accused for doing something that sounds bad by some slow-thinker, without any proof (YES, he has no proof... but I really did that something *giggles* but no harm done !). It was so OBVIOUS that he was the bully, but I was unjustly treated. It's not fair ! And that idiot somehow became the Wielder of the Orb of Fire. Judging from his stupidity, he's gonna get his own hands burnt VERY soon.

And that, that stupid guy, face covered looking like a ninja. Of all words I can find, INSENSITIVE suits him without a doubt. My, he doesn't know how to treat a girl properly. He is definitely NOT the gentleman type, and I bet he will have a hard time trying a girl to like him due to his great EGO. Pretending to be the one who's taking in charge, and using sharp objects as a 'punishment' tool (he did it on me once, and I'm definitely NOT going to let him get away with that), and if he thinks hiding in the shadows will do him any good in manipulating all of us, he is DEAD wrong. Good thing he will have no descendants, since no girl will fall for such insensitive freak.

Sigh... men... they will never learn how to use their brains properly. Never ever forever.

[UPDATE: I got that fellow back.]

2 Comments:

Blogger DWolve said...

Insensitive??? Ego??? Dead??? Uhuhuhuhuhu... Lady, you are definitely in the wrong side of my bed... Shin

6:31 PM  
Blogger Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Oh, I didn't know you own a bed. I thought you take your naps in, say, the shadows ?

Asura

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home